System and Hardware Requirements of AVCLabs
Check out the system requirements of AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 (64bit only)
- Processor: 4GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1920x1080 pixels or higher resolution.
- Free Space: More than 15G.
- RAM: 8GB or higher recommended
Check out the hardware requirements of AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI.
- Minimum: Intel CPU from 2015 onwards (4th generation) or AMD CPU from 2016 onwards
- Recommended: Intel i7 (7th generation) or greater (4GHz and above) or Ryzen 7 or greater (4GHz and above)
Check out the NVIDIA Graphics Cards supported by AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI. Note: AMD and Intel Graphics Cards are not supported by AVCLabs.
- GeForce 10 series: GTX 1050 Ti, GTX 1060, GTX 1070, GTX 1070 Ti, GTX 1080, GTX 1080 Ti
- GeForce 16 series: GTX 1650, GTX 1650 Super, GTX 1660, GTX 1660 Super, GTX 1660 Ti
- GeForce 20 series: RTX 2060, RTX 2060 Super, RTX 2070, RTX 2070 Super, RTX 2080, RTX 2080 Super, RTX 2080 Ti, Nvidia TITAN RTX
- GeForce 30 series: RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3070, RTX 3080, RTX 3090
Check out the supported input and output video formats supported by AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI. And more input and output video formats will be supported in the next versions.
- Input: MP4, AVI, MKV, MPEG
- Output: MP4