System and Hardware Requirements of AVCLabs
Check out the system requirements of AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI.
- Supported OS: Windows 11/Windows 10 (64bit only)
- Processor: 4GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1920x1080 pixels or higher resolution.
- Free Space: More than 15G.
- RAM: 8GB or higher recommended
Note: AMD and Intel graphics cards are supported on Windows 10 version 1903 and newer.
Check out the hardware requirements of AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI.
- Minimum: Intel CPU from 2015 onwards (4th generation) or AMD CPU from 2016 onwards
- Recommended: Intel i7 (7th generation) or greater (4GHz and above) or Ryzen 7 or greater (4GHz and above)
Check out the NVIDIA Graphics Cards supported by AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI. Note: AMD and Intel Graphics Cards are supported on the computer after Windows 10 version 1903.
- For Windows 10 version 1903 and newer: NVIDIA Kepler (GTX 600 series) and above; AMD GCN 1st Gen (Radeon HD 7000 series) and above; Intel Haswell (4th-gen core) HD Integrated Graphics and above
- Before Windows 10 version 1903: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti and higher
Check out the supported input and output video formats supported by AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI. And more input and output video formats will be supported in the next versions.
- Input: 3G2, 3GP, AVI, DIVX, FLV, F4V, M2TS, MTS, MOV, MP4, M4V, MPEG, MPG, DAT, MKV, OGM, RMVB, RM, TS, TP, VOB, WMV, WTV, ASF, DV, WEBM
- Output: MP4